What is tier 1 visa for investors?
Tier one investor visa is a UK investor visa, for those interested in investing in UK government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading UK registered companies. Tier 1 investor visa qualifying investments is £2,000,000 or more.
Tier 1 investor policy guidance
Investor visa UK border agency has issued certain investor visa in UK requirements.
- UK investor visa investment options does not include property investment, property management or property development.
- UK investor visa scheme does not allow you to work as professional sports person or sports coach
- London investor visa does not qualify you for applying/receiving public funds
UK investor visa requirements:
You are eligible for tier 1 investor visa UK if you meet UK tier 1 investor visa changes issued recently. investor visa UK rules includes:
- Not a resident/national of Switzerland or European Economic Area.
- Aged 18 or above for visa UK investor
- UK bank account holder
- MUST fulfill UK investor visa 200 000 requirement.
- t1 visa requirements hold that funds are readily available and legally allowed to spend in UK by you.
- Evidence that you have required funds for UK investor program
- Funds MUST belong to you, your spouse, and unmarried or same sex partner.
- Money can be in or outside UK at the time of application of UK tier 1 investor
- UK immigration through investment requires that you show your funds location, money trail and since how long you had them and if it can be transferred to UK.
- Other documents approving investor visa UK conditions mentioned under Business visa heading.